Terms and conditions: servers
Terms and services for server owners By registering as Server Owner, you agree to the following:
Your server must meet the basic requirements:
- Server already complete, finished.
- It must be currently operational.
- Must be active 24/7, except for announced blockages or maintenance.
- Player registration must be active now and in the near future.
- You must have a full web page or forum active.
- The main page contains the server information, links to download and support.
- The website contains its visible or accessible control panel, a contact section.
- Fake server website.
- Fake server IP, if required.
- Fake or malicious download or registration links.
- Fake rates or server feature information.
- Server of which you are not authorized to publish or register in DragoRO.
- The server must have modifications, updates or minimum activity every 30 days, or it will be removed from our records.
- In the case of a server published or registered more than once, the system will detect which contains a valid link to the site, and it will also be validated by the administration which is authorized by the GM of said server.
- If you were the same user who registered the server twice, you are asked to remove the one that is not updated from My Panel in the My servers section.
- In the event that a server has not had a review, update or modification for 30 days, our system will automatically move it to inactive and will no longer be visible on the Top.
- In case of changes in the status of a server, the system sends a notification to the user and also an email so that he can go to check and reactivate.
- The moderation and administration of DragoRO, has permissions to change the status of the servers without prior notice, this action may or may not be notified to the user. In this case, the owner must log in and check in My Panel in section My Servers and click on Reactivate.
- Owners who are caught encouraging their players to comment or review their server will be suspended indefinitely.
- Surprised server owners trying to solve the Terms of Services or taking advantage of errors or bugs to make any kind of misleading statement to players or create any way to alter scores, ratings or votes, will be suspended indefinitely.
- Surprised owners tried to manipulate the results or qualifications, including asking their players to score higher, to give a good review, to write multiple reviews on different servers to inflate/deflate ratings or blackmail users, they will receive a warning or immediate indefinite suspension.
- Surprised servers allowing actions or events sponsored by third parties (players, users, GM) to affect the results of your server, will be suspended indefinitely.
- If it is detected by the Moderation or Administration that the servers are having bad behavior, or sending spam to our links, they will be temporarily suspended. In case of recidivism, it may be an indefinite or permanent suspension.
- Accept positive comments as negative by the community, players or users. We trust that each player will review or review the servers on which he has played and his experience in them.
- Reviews, comments or ratings that do not violate our terms are considered valid. If you or your server are not prepared to accept criticism, our services are not adequate for now.
- That server that has been suspended once, can be re-listed once the suspension time expires (which you can see inside My Panel in section My Servers ) or within two weeks with a new account or other server registration (if it does not exceed the server limit per user).
- Servers who have received more than two suspensions, for breach of the terms, will be permanently banned from DragoRO, and the server cannot register again or with other accounts.